Office of General Education Organizes International Youth Camp, “MSU CASE Camp”
The International Youth Camp, called “MSU CASE Camp” (Mahasarakham University Creative and Social Enterprise), is being arranged by the Office of General Education. Its aim is to foster students’ creativity and enhance their potential as entrepreneurs in the field of social business. The camp provides an opportunity for both Thai and international students to engage in various activities, learn, and share experiences with entrepreneurs from the creative community specializing in Social and Sustainable Business Development. The camp took place at Room 407, Ratchanakarin Building, Mahasarakham University.
The project took place between May 9 and May 18, 2023. It included 43 participants from 11 nations, including Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tajikistan, People’s Republic of China, the United Kingdom, and Bangladesh.
On May 10, 2023, the attendees participated in collaborative activities aimed at breaking down barriers and encouraging teamwork. Additionally, they were given a valuable opportunity to explore Mahasarakham University, where Dr. Anyarat Nattheeraphong, Deputy Director for Nationalization and Global Engagement, served as the keynote speaker and skillfully facilitated the activities.
During the event, participants learned entrepreneurial skills from the following qualified and experienced speakers:
- Mr. Weerawat Triyasenwat, owner of contemporary Thai restaurant Samuay & Sons from Udonthani Province.
- Mr. Kwanchai Pridi, Founder of Prempridi International Village
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wallaya Sutthikam, Lecturer at the Faculty of Sciences, Mahasarakham University.
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Atthaphon Mumi, Lecturer at Mahasarakham Business School.
- Mr. Ratchayut Laothong, co-founder of Gradient Group Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Nat Sakulmutita, Manager of Wintrade (1991) Limited.
- Mr. Paradon Pornumnuay, a musician and bar operator from Chiang Mai Province.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Warintorn Raksirivanich, Deputy Director of the Food and Packaging Innovation Center at Chiang Mai University.
You can follow news and updates regarding the international youth camp event, MSU CASE Camp (Mahasarakham University Creative and Social Enterprise), on the Facebook Page: MSU Homeroom.
Photos: Boontharika Phuphaluang
News: Dr. Anyarat Nattheeraphong
Source: Office of General Education