There are two semesters in each academic year at MSU.
- First Semester: June to October
- Second Semester: November to March
See details for graduate studies
First Semester Admission
- Overseas applicants who do not meet the English proficiency requirement should apply before March.
- Overseas applicants who meet the English proficiency requirement should apply before May.
Second Semester Admission
- Overseas applicants who do not meet the English proficiency requirement should apply before August.
- Overseas applicants who meet the English proficiency requirement should apply before December.
- All overseas applicants are requested to have a Personal or Ordinary Passport (not the Official Passport or Diplomat Passport) when applying for “Educational Visa (ED)” from Thailand Embassy in your home country to study at MSU.
- For applicants who require early offer of admission or those with visa and passport restrictions*, their applications must be submitted to MSU at least 3 months before the above deadlines.
- In case of incoming students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Middle and Central Asia Countries, and some African countries, the visa authorization letter will be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Thailand, not by MSU, and dispatched to the respective Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate via diplomatic channel. The visa authorization will normally be approved 2-3 weeks after issuance of the Certificate of Admission.