To be eligible for admission to a bachelor’s degree program at MSU, applicants must:
- Hold a high school certificate, or its equivalent (Grade 12 in the US system or Year 13 in the British system), from an institution of good standing acceptable to MSU;
- For continuing program: hold a higher vocational diploma in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to MSU.
- For applicants currently in their final term of study, please submit an official letter from your school registrar affirming the expected date on which the qualification will be officially conferred.
- English proficiency requirement: MSU-Test: 30% or IELTS: 2.5 or TOEFL Paper-based: 350 or TOEFL Internet-based: 30;
- The proof of English proficiency must have been issued no more than two years before the application date;
- This requirement is waived for applicants who have obtained a degree from an institution where all their courses were taught in English;
- Applicants who were offered admission and don’t meet the English proficiency requirement shall register and pass the Pre-sessional English course and/or the Pre-sessional Thai course offered by MSU; In exceptional cases, candidates who don’t meet the English proficiency requirement but have extensive and appropriate professional experience may be considered for admission; the discretion in such cases rests with the Faculty Committee Board.