MSU Researchers Shine with Four Gold Medals on the World Stage in the 16th International Invention and Innovation Show” (INTARG® 2023)
On May 25, 2023, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Prayook Srivilai, President of Mahasarakham University, assigned Assoc. Prof. Dr. Keartisak Sriprateep, Manager of the Industrial Cooperation Center, to lead a group of researchers in showcasing international innovations at the 16th International Invention and Innovation Show, INTARG 2023. The event took place at the International Congress Centre MCK Katowice in the Republic of Poland from May 24-25, 2023.
INTARG® is an international invention and innovation competition held in Europe. In 2023, it was organized by Eurobusiness-Haller who invited the National Research Council of Thailand, as a partner of the event and as the main Thai organization assigned to scrutinize inventions and innovations and to participate in contests and exhibitions. More than 30 different countries in Europe and Asia brought their works to participate in exhibitions with the objective of creating an international network to promote and support the development of Thai inventions, research, innovation and its acknowledgement by international standards.
For this year, MSU has been selected to participate in 3 invention contests and won 4 world-class gold medals which include
- The innovation of organic fertilizer production set for community development
- Gold Medal, the 16th International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® 2023
- Gold Medal, WIPA Special Award from the World Invitation Intellectual Property Association of the Republic of China
- The pilot plant for the GABA-RS rice production got one gold medal
- Gold Medal, the 16th International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® 2023 GOLD MEDAL
- Semi-Automatic Loom to Preserve Thai Brocade
- Gold Medal, the 16th International Invention and Innovation Show” INTARG® 2023
Additionally, congratulations to Mahasarakham University researchers who received world-class gold medals on the stage of the 16th International Invention and Innovation Show INTARG® 2023 were:
1.Assoc. Prof. Dr. Juckamas Laohavanich
2. Asst. Prof. Dr. Nuttapol Poomsa-ad
3. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suphan Yangyuen
4. Asst. Prof. Dr. Cherdpong Chiawchanwattana
5. Asst. Prof. Dr. Kaysorn Wongkasem
6. Asst. Prof. Dr. Jindaporn Chamraslertlak
7. Asst. Prof. Dr. Phirayot Khaengkhan
Lastly, congratulations to the King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand, which received the award for “Best Foreign Innovation Award”.
University Industry Cooperation Center (UIC) is ready to support MSU research and researchers to be prepared for international standards. Researchers can contact UIC for support in various projects at Mahasarakham University Research and Operations Group Building, 1st Floor, Khamriang sub-district, Kantharawichai district, Maha Sarakham Province.
Photos/News: University Industry Cooperation Center (UIC)