most recent updates from MSU
Safety First @ MSU Green University
Because MSU Cares, the Division of Buildings and Grounds led by its Director, Mrs. Areerat Raksasilp broaden and made the Safety for MSU Bicycle Riders around the campus visible. Blue Bike Lane at Mahasarakham University will keep all the riders safe.
- MSU Students Win 1st Runner-Up in Thailand Research Fund-New Generation Contest
- MSU Students Place Second in the national Geo-Informatics Applications Contest
- Webometrics Ranking of Mahasarakham University – 2017 Edition
- Food Innopolis MoU Signing Ceremony
- MSU Student Wins a Classical Ballet Competition at the 1st A.T.O.D. Internati...
- MSU organized the 2nd Workshop on MSU Student Ambassadors Leadership
- MSU Student Won the Ju-Jitsu Thailand Open Grand Slam & World Cup U15 2017
- MSU Dancesport Teams Bring Home 11 Medals at the 44th Thailand University Games
- MSU welcomed the delegates from IGSNRR, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- MSU researchers have discovered a new species of land snails in the Northeast...
- MSU welcomed the delegate from Universitas Jenderal Soedirman (UNSOED)
- MSU cordially welcomed H.E. Mr. Glyn T. Davies, US Ambassador to Thailand
- Quality Assurance Award Certificate for MSU
- The 2016 National Artist Award for Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tanya Sungkapantanon of M...
- HRH Princess Sirindhorn confers degrees upon 7,507 graduates at Mahasarakham ...