most recent updates from MSU
Innovative Awards 2014
Ms. Chirapha Butiman, a researcher of the Mahasarakham University Silk Innovation Center got the "Innovative Award 2014" among Thai universities for her very successful BBS Products - Beauty By Silk. The awarding ceremony was held at the Annual Conference of the University Council of Thailand in May 22-23, 2014 at the Royal Paradise Hotel, Patong Beach, Phuket ............. Great Innovation from a Great Mind!!!
MSU is so PROUD of YOU!!!
- MSU welcomed the delegate from Universitas Jenderal Soedirman (UNSOED)
- MSU cordially welcomed H.E. Mr. Glyn T. Davies, US Ambassador to Thailand
- Quality Assurance Award Certificate for MSU
- The 2016 National Artist Award for Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tanya Sungkapantanon of M...
- HRH Princess Sirindhorn confers degrees upon 7,507 graduates at Mahasarakham ...
- MSU Establishes Academic Collborations with Middle Tennessee State University...
- Mahasarakham University attended 3rd QS Summer School Summit at Chennai, India
- Mahasarakham University Graduation Ceremony Academic Year 2015 - 2016
- University of the Philippines Manila and Sanata Dharma University Visits MSU-...
- Mahasarakham University Rankings at URAP 2016-2017
- MSU at the 7th ICEEPSY 2016, Rhodes Greece
- MSU Poster Presentation at the International Society of Exposure Science (ISE...
- MSU President Welcomed Researchers of the Institute of Vegetables and Academy...
- MSU-Global Citizenship Camp 2016 Opening Ceremony
- Elite Study in Taiwan Seminar at Mahasarakham University