most recent updates from MSU
Innovative Awards 2014
Ms. Chirapha Butiman, a researcher of the Mahasarakham University Silk Innovation Center got the "Innovative Award 2014" among Thai universities for her very successful BBS Products - Beauty By Silk. The awarding ceremony was held at the Annual Conference of the University Council of Thailand in May 22-23, 2014 at the Royal Paradise Hotel, Patong Beach, Phuket ............. Great Innovation from a Great Mind!!!
MSU is so PROUD of YOU!!!
- MSU Researcher Received Outstanding Researcher Award in Science and Technolog...
- MSU Arts Alumni Win the White Elephant Art Award
- MSU Community Outreach Volunteers Deliver Care for People with HIV and AIDS i...
- MSU hosts the 2nd MHK-MSU Mini-Half Marathon with HRH Maha Chakri Sirindhorn ...
- Congratulations to MSU for the First-round Pass for the Smart Cities-Clean En...
- MSU Students Win 1st Runner-Up in Thailand Research Fund-New Generation Contest
- MSU Students Place Second in the national Geo-Informatics Applications Contest
- Webometrics Ranking of Mahasarakham University – 2017 Edition
- Food Innopolis MoU Signing Ceremony
- MSU Student Wins a Classical Ballet Competition at the 1st A.T.O.D. Internati...
- MSU organized the 2nd Workshop on MSU Student Ambassadors Leadership
- MSU Student Won the Ju-Jitsu Thailand Open Grand Slam & World Cup U15 2017
- MSU Dancesport Teams Bring Home 11 Medals at the 44th Thailand University Games
- MSU welcomed the delegates from IGSNRR, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- MSU researchers have discovered a new species of land snails in the Northeast...